Sunday, July 12, 2009

Dylan's 5th Birthday!

Dear Dylan aka "Little D" "Monkey" "Lovie",


I can not belive its been 5 years ago, that you were born. I can still remember that day like it was yesterday. Dad and I were so excited to bring you home I had the nursery all ready to go with loads of clothes in the closet to "dress you up in." We lived at 63 W. Springcreek Parkway, Providence Ut. You were born in the Logan Regional Hospital after 27 hours of labor. Dr. Gary Fowers was the OBGYN that delivered you. I had no idea what I was in for, but it was well worth the reward..YOU. You were so handsome with very striking eyes, and was alert and aware of everything going on around you. Much like you are today. You have never been one to skip a beat! So full of energy you started crawling at a very young age, and went from crawling to Running. I enjoyed all the evenings I would rock you to sleep that have turned into me laying by you each night... Its when we have our "Pillow Talk". This time has been so sweet. Its when you told me I was a pretty princess, it when you play with my hair, give me sweet kisses and tell me "I love you Mom" I could go on and on. I love you!














On Dylan's actual birthday he got to spend the whole day with his best friend Tag. We went for a birthday lunch at Mcdonalds.


Dylan got a fishing pole and a Transformers tackle box, so later that day we went fishing up at Razor Ridge fish pond. Dylan loved fishing, and was a natural at casting by the end of the night. We finished the night up with sparklers.











Later that week we had the friend birthday party. We celebrated it up at the Coral Canyon Swim Pool, with pizza and cupcakes.


























Heather and Emma
Sheena Wade,Carter, London, and Jordan





Mandy and Tag




























Taliea, Dianna, & Kaitlynn











His friends next door, Cameron & Kilee


Thanks to all that came!!
















5 comments:

Chalet said...

Hey Jamie...you had a short flash back to your dental days...Dr. Gary Foster is a dentist...I think you might have meant Gary Fowers!!! Just thought you would want to correct that for Dylan's history. By the way...you look fabulous!

The McCulloughs said...

That is the cutest pic of Tag and Dylan standing at McDonalds! How cute are those two boys? I can't believe he is 5 either! It seems like just yesterday we were hanging out in Providence watching the Bachelor in your basement without ANY kids! Time flies huh? Glad he had such a fun 5th birthday!

Skinner Family said...

that was fun! thanks for inviting us!!!

anne said...

Happy Birthday. What a sweet post.


I have a question about having a party at Coral...when you reserve the ramada (or whatever it's called) do you have to pay...how does that all work? Xander's birthday is in 2 weeks and I was thinking of doing it up there. Thanks. :)

The Sorensens said...

HELLO! It's Teri... wow I can't believe how old Dylan is... not that I have seen him since he was a baby... but wow, times flies! Hope you are good!