Friday, November 7, 2008

phillips family on Halloween 2008

8 comments:

laurie said...

what a cute family! i love themes, you should have dressed up as cat woman... ; )

Heather and Trevor said...

I loved your whole families costumes this year! MAson was the best! He seriously was the cutest Joker I have ever seen!

That was fun going to the craft store today! I am excited to finish our candles now! :) Wish we could have gone with you this afternoon too. Next time! :)

Christina P. said...

I love the theme thing. All that is missing is you as Cat Woman and Adam as Robin!! Ha Ha that would be funny!

Unknown said...

Cooper just about had an anyerism when he saw Dylan. Coop was batman too!! He thought that was super cool that they both were. Mason looks darling!

The McCulloughs said...

Your kids looked sooo cute! Mason's costume turned out awesome.. thanks to little miss seamstress- you are amazing!!

Koceja said...

Jamie
Cute pics. Your kids are so awesome. Thanks for the invite to the park and coming to check up on us. This week has been soooooooo crazy. Thanks for keeping tabs. Let's get together soon. The weather is perfect for the park!

Tauna said...

Jamie, guess what.....your on there now! Your so cool you should have been added on to that list a long time ago!! I really do miss you. I hope all is going well. Your halloween pictures are so cute. where's yours and Adams costume? Are you a party Pooper?!

by the way I'm way sad that Rod will no longer be working here at the Layton office. That's good for him though to move closer to home but still.... We just really liked having him as our dentist. I'm so bummed....

anne said...

How creative! I love it when people dress in costumes that go together. I must admit though...the Joker freaks me out.