Monday, November 24, 2008

Dylan- What a Character!

My bed in between all my pillows






Under my bed


All the many places Dylan has fallen asleep at.
We were trying to get him off the Binky, and he found one of masons and snuck behind the recliner.











6 comments:

Lindsay Spencer said...

I bet he goes and goes and doesn't even know that he's falling asleep there. He's soooo cute.

laurie said...

and seriously, there is nothing cuter than a sleeping child, i swear!

jenbulkley said...

That is so funny. These poor kiddos get so exhausted, they fall asleep anywhere and everywhere. Gavin has fallen asleep upside down on the couch before.

Heather and Trevor said...

Omigosh! So cute! Great pictures! :)

Jason and Tawni said...

I love all these pictures of Dylan, the one behind the recliner is hilarious. I can't believe that you let him mess up all those pillows on your bed! jk

The McCulloughs said...

That is soo funny! He is quite a character, huh? I love it when they start falling asleep in random spots because they are playing so hard all day!