Monday, December 8, 2008

No Training Wheels At Our House!




We are so proud of Dylan! He learned how to ride a two wheeler bike. Adam and my brother in law talked him into taking the training wheels off. At first he did not want to, but a little positive encouragement and he was in. It took him a whopping total of 30 min. before he was off and riding like a pro. Seriously he was born a natural.


5 comments:

Lindsay Spencer said...

He fits right in with the Phillips family. Don't you just love it?!!? I remember Kaiden taking his off and we were all blown away. I say it's just in their genes. :)

anne said...

Good for him! He's growing up fast.

I have a question. A couple years ago you gave us a neighborhood Christmas gift that was a home made potpourri type of thing. I was wondering if you could tell me what was in it. I'm thinking of stealing your idea for my neighbors. :) Much appreciated.

Hugs.

Nikki Petersen said...

Hey I need your address for our Christmas card.

Heather and Trevor said...

Yay! Congrats! That is a huge accomplishment! I can't wait to see him ride in person! That is awesome!

Lane Gang said...

That is so awesome. I am not surprised though that his bike looks like a dirt bike.