This is my mother in law Sandie and my two sister in- laws, Amanda and Heather.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Thanksgiving at the Phillips!
I am going back in time and posting our Thanksgiving Dinner. I am having issues downloading my Christmas pictures, and I am ready for something new on my blog. So here it goes......
We had Thanksgiving this year at the Phillips, in Morgan UT this year.
This is my mother in law Sandie and my two sister in- laws, Amanda and Heather.
Basket tossing the boys, they loved it!
Dylan and Parker
As a Phillips family tradition, each year we gather together in SLC and kick off the holidays with shopping. Then we head over to Temple Square and watch the lights turn on. Dylan gets so excited because we ride the "polar express" which is really just the traxx train. Dylan actually ended up falling asleep in the back of that stroller, he was so cozy and warm, I was kind of jealous.
All bundled up. My kids have a hard time with the cold, since their blood is so thin. Dylan wouldn't get out of the stroller for the picture.
Getting ready to board the "Polar Express"
It was so fun this year, because everyone including Adams cousins Jen and Sarah were able to meet up with us too. (left to right) Heather( what a trooper she is 9 mon. pregnant here) Whitni, Jen, Amanda, Sarah, Me, Fernanda.
It's a rule at our house that the cook dosen't clean up. I was so proud of Adam, because he was the only one in the kitchen cleaning up after the feast. I have an awsome husband.... love you babe!
This is my mother in law Sandie and my two sister in- laws, Amanda and Heather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Jamie! Yay, we get to be in the same ward now! Woo Hoo! I actually saw you in the audience on Sunday and it reminded me how happy I was to have you there.
I love the update and the pictures, I think that Dylan looks a lot like his Uncle Skylar ... The shopping and Temple Square look fun! Soooo cold but way fun!
Happy New Year!
Looks like a fun Thanksgiving and awesome to have all the bros there! The kids look like they are having so much fun getting tossed in that blanket. What a fun idea! Love the pic of the full bellies!
Looks like you guys had fun! I will be waiting to see your Christmas photos!
I will send you another invite. Maybe you are typing the new address in wrong. It is just like the old one except not "and" just jascamfam.blogspot.com (that seems to get everyone)!
Post a Comment