Monday, January 19, 2009

Rando's Vistit















This Rando Willow aka Randi Williams, my bff from high school. And yes she will always be Rando Willow to me.
She and her two darling boys came to vistit me. YAY! We spent the whole first day playing remember when, listening to high school country songs (sappy old love songs... we were so boy crazy) and looking at my old scrapbooks. Who would have thought
two girlie girls would end up with rough tough BOYS! Love ya Rando! ;)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The McCulloughs said...

That is so much fun!! I have been trying to get together with my hs friends and it is not happening with one in IDaho, one in Colorado, and me here! It would be so fun to reminisce about the good old days! Didn't it make you realize how old we are getting? SSSSSOOOOOOO Sad, huh? Glad you had fun and I bet your boys did too!

Jas & Cam Fam said...

That sounds sooo fun! I can picture it now because it was probably all the same songs I am thinking of from H.S. Do you remember the summer your mom got that super cute white car with the sun roof and we would drive all over Logan (mostly to baseball games) and listen to CD's? I still hear songs from that summer and it totally reminds me of you!

Carston, Katrina, Isabelle and Kate said...

I am so glad to check your blog and see how beautiful your family is! There really is something to be said about old friends!!!!