
Today Dylan got to play his first real round of golf. He thinks he is such a big boy with his own clubs and golf glove( oh it melts my heart, so cute). Sand Hollow golf course ROCKS and was so welcoming to Dylan and his friend Payton. For those who are interested 1210 AM radion does a golf leauge every Saturday, for only $12.10 (for nine holes) and yes folkes that includes a golf cart and guess what? it even gets better..... they let 4 year olds on for only $10.00!!! SCORE! They came home on cloud nine. For about a year now Adam has been asking around to all the different courses in St. George, and there are not very many that will let kids his age on. The time he has spent with him, teaching him proper golf
etiquette and swing are paying off... I am so proud of both of them. Watch out Tiger Woods
13 comments:
How fun! That is good to know. Every time we are in St. George Camden and Carter want to go and Bloomington is anything but nice about them golfing. Darin usually has to drive the cart over to the condo and try to sneak them in for a couple of holes. Next time we are down there we will have to try that course out. Dylan looks darling all dressed up like a golfer!
Tell Adam to tell Chris all the details on that! Weston has been wanting to take golf lessons forever. That would be perfect cuz then he can get a taste of it before he starts lessons!
YAY! I was waiting for that post! I was so glad to see those pictures! You weren't kidding, he is good! I seriously want to go! Trevor and I used to play all the time. We should go with our hubby's one day huh? Thanks again for your help yesterday and for coming!:)
Hey Jamie.
Thanks for thanks for the comment on the old blog. I am glad that those cookies worked out for you. Or should I be??? Those things are so addicting. You seriously cannot eat just one! Anyway... cute golfer pics. I am glad that everyone had fun. Thanks for being awesome!
How fun, what a cute little guy. I bet Hootie would enjoy doing that someday. I'm so glad they let little kids have a play day, too. Fun.
It was good to see you in Logan, around Christmas. It was random, because I never go to Logan, I'm always headed the other direction. I'm ready to take a visit to some warmer drier weather, so I'll start working on Hoot, to take a trip. Maybe for Valentines. Hope all is well. Later.
That is fun. maybe brent can take kaitlin sometime. she would love to spend more time with dad! next time adam goes have him let brent know! Dylan looks so little in the pics with such a big swing!!!!
SOOOO cute! Next time Cam and Tag will have to join them! What a great swing DYlan has in that picture!! I don't mind Cam golfing as much if he can take Tag; it is the beginning of a long future of golfing together I am sure!
Oh wow, wait until Jason sees this post. He will be delighted to see that Dylan is on the course, it will make him look forward to taking Stella with him. These pictures are so darling and your boys are sooo handsome!
These are the cutest pics ever! So fun for Adam to have a "buddy" to take. Dylan is getting so grown up!
so cute!! my kids do a golf camp in the summertime and i am so surprised how much they actually enjoy it...especially when it super hot outside! anyway, your boys are darling!
Sorry I had to cut our conversation short the other day! I haven't talked to you forever so I felt bad! I could barely hear you also. Let me know about the party!
Hey, I am so sorry we missed Masons b day, we were totally planning on coming but i got sick and was puking all day! haha bet you wanted to know that huh? I have a little gift for him though and we should get the kids together at the park sometime soon.
I have to say that is quite cute!
Post a Comment