Friday, February 20, 2009

Sunday Picts February 2009

My Handsom Boys!


Dylan has been into taking pictures latley. I have to say sometimes he does a really good job.
















Now that we have 1:00 church we actually have time to spare before chrurch (most of the time). Dylan is funny he had to have his hotwheels car in the picture too.

11 comments:

Darin and Joanna said...

Cute boys! I am jealous you had Mason's party at a park....remind me why I live in the cold?

Chase and Amanda said...

It's good to see Dylan doesn't take pictures flipping the bird like I do.... I actually think he's a better photographer than I am too.

Christina P. said...

It is crazy how the age gap appears to get smaller and smaller!! Mason is growing up!

Bergesons said...

So cute!!! They are defintely handsome! Call me next week sometime! I dont have your number for some odd reason.... but we should get together again!

Heather and Trevor said...

I am so sad that we are not in the same ward anymore! WHAA! I love those pictures of the boys though. So cute! Can Emma marry one of them? That would be the best plan ever huh! :) Then we could be in-laws! Well, Im off to your house to play! See you soon! :)

Koceja said...

Hey Jamie.
Cute pics. Your boys are so dang cute. I hope that all things are well. Call us when you're ready to head to the park. We are going to try and do play dates on Friday's around 3:00 up at Highland park. I hope you will come.
-Molly
p.s. did you ever find his sippy cup?

Jason and Tawni said...

Jamie, seriously your boys are so dang cute. I just love them so much and I can't believe how grown up Mason is. I remember bringing over a few outfits for him when you guys got home from the Hospital and I still think he is that little newborn when in fact he is abusy toddler! You and Adam sure make cute kids, can't wait to see the next one! :) I also loved your post about the day that Mason was born, it was fun to read and Mason will love reading those little facts when he gets older. You are a doll!

Jas & Cam Fam said...

Yes, your boys are handsome! Maybe we can plan an arranged marriage down the road?! Is it just me or is Dylan more you and Mason more Adam?
I know you are going to think I am just saying this but before I even saw that you had commented on my blog I was thinking that I hadn't checked on you for a while. I loved reading your comments. my fav. part of RAD was the "dance" scene as well. I'll have to bring it when we come stay with you (or when you come stay with us at the cabin)!

Skinner Family said...

They sure are handsome.

Preece Family said...

Your boys are darling! How are you? I miss you! Hey don't worry, I'm totally addicted to The Hills and The City. I know major LAME but I love them. I wish I was enjoying the beautiful weather you are having. Love ya!

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

I am really excited to take your pictures. Call me so we can set up a time. 627-1276 I pretty open next week..or really anytime