-The shelf's at Wal-Mart look like hurricane Catrina hit. And the lines are flooding into the clothes section of the store.
- Its over and hour wait to eat at any restaurant!
-People are driving around with the windows down and a euphoric look on their faces. Great tunes playing on the ipod, wind is blowing through their hair ya got the picture?
-Loads of high school kids road tripping in mom and Dad's Suburban.
-Packs of bullet bikes and (just bikes in general) racing on the Washington parkway exit.
-You break out the sunscreen.
-Your skin is dry,especially your feet, from braking in those new flip flops (from Christensen's of course.)
-And the best of all.....Friends and Family com visit.
-Oh yeah and the warmth on your skin from the amazing sun, I love it!!!!!
SpRiNg Is HeRe!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
My mind is made, I'm on my way down.
Oh....to only be one of those people right now!!! However yesterday was warm enough here that I was able to see a little green on St. Patricks day! Hopefully the snow is gone until next winter!
Yay! I love that post! Welcoming Spring is the best! Except the dry skin! :) Yesterday was so fun watching Dancing all day at your house! Cant wait for next week to see what happens again. Anyways, love ya girl! See you later today at the park! :)
I agree with the dry feet, what is up with that? I have a huge crack in my heel and it's killing me. I seriously lather my feet with lotion, put on a pair of socks, and go to bed letting the lotion soak all night. I think it's working. And yah, all the high school kids are hilarious, did we look that dumb when we came down here in highschool for spring break? Probably. Sigh.
So... do I need to make reservations?! And does that come with an all inclusive package?! Miss you guys! Maybe we'll be down soon!
Hey Jamie.
You are so right! I love spring in St. George. Let's go to the pool!
You guys are so cute! We had fun at the park. Until next week...
Post a Comment