
I just love
Easter Sunday, it resembles new life in so many ways. The colors of Easter are so refreshing after a long winter. The weather this spring has been so crazy, and left many of us not knowing what to dress ourselves in, but today couldn't haven't been more perfect. It was sunny, blue skies and warm.

My
handsome boys!

We had a great Easter dinner with our good friends the Winders.

After dinner the "bunny" came, and the race was on! They all got their share of eggs.

We have 1:00 church so we did the egg hunt after dinner, It was good
incentive for Dylan to be a good boy since the
Easter bunny was watching.

The Easter bunny brought new
swim suites in their baskets. Dylan said"how does the Easter bunny know blue is my favorite color?" I told him that the Easter bunny must really love him. :)

Look at their mouths clear full of candy. Mason has a whole mini package of M&M's in his mouth.

Mason giving loves to his basket!

Dylan and his basket

On Saturday we buzzed on over to the Washington City
Easter egg hunt. WOW. There were a lot of kids, they reminded me of vultures fighting for food.

We braved the weather, it wasn't too bad. It was just starting to sprinkle.

My sister and her family came down last week to visit. This is my niece Taylor and my nephew Tyson. Crazy that I have a nephew and niece that old, but it was so fun growing up with them, Tyson was like my little brother in a lot of ways.

Dying
Easter eggs.

Mason did it too.

Two weeks ago, me and my friend Heather went to the opening of the new Washington City library. It is
sooo nice and my kids enjoy it.

While we were waiting for the ribbon cutting the kids were kind of
ancy so we headed over to look at the fire engine, the
fire fighter's are always so cute with the kids. They took the time to give them a tour of the truck, and tell what each tool is used for. It was new territory for Heather's little girl Emma, it was so cute.


Dylan, Emma, and Mason

Adam's brother Chad and his wife Fernanda came down a couple of weeks ago. Dylan loves "uncle Chaddy" and aunt "Fe". They were so cute with Dylan and Mason, we can't wait for them to come back and
visit.

Adam was giving Fernanda some golf tips. It was her first time swinging the club and she was a natural.

Brothers! This is Dylan and Mason in like 20 years.

Me and Fernanda. What a
Brazilian hottie!
10 comments:
so cute. love the easter outfits... good job!!!! I am already sick of the easter candy floating around the house. you look very pretty in your pic with the boys!!!!
aww, mason is getting so big i can't believe it. Your family is beautiful! Enjoy sunny st. george:)
Could your family be any cuter? You guys are darling, you should be on the cover of a postcard. Loved your easter outfits, your dress was way cute and of course all of your men looked smokin hot! I miss you and hope to see you soon girl!
We are glad you had a lovely Easter and that the boys had a great time. What a wonderful family! What cute pictures! Mom and Dad love you all so much! We miss you as well!
Jamie!! We miss you guys so much! Looks like Easter was a blast! Love you guys...
Your Easter Pictures were darling! I love the boys in their Sunday attire! :) The pictures of the the Library were so cute and reminiscent of our fun day! :) I can't wait to go golfing with you!
Hey Jamie! I just saw your blog on Molly's blog and I thought that I would visit:) I am glad I did. I love the pictures and seeing what you are up to. Easter looks like so much fun and everyone looks absolutely adorable.
hey we should get together to play sometime. call me whenever
So fun catching up on your blog. I can't believe how old your neice and nepehw are! I remember when they were just little! Are we that old? Hey, cute dress on you in the Easter pics! You look like a babe. Where did you get it? I am always looking for cute (modest) dresses.
hey girl! it's been foreevver! send me your email @ anda721@hotmail.com so I can invite you to my blog, i went private. hope your doing well!
Post a Comment