Me, Sandy Gustaveson, Heather Jensen. My birthday lunch @ Olive Garden St.George, UT
This spring has been soooo crazy. It has been a blast, but has left me wayyy behind on my blogging. I will start off with my 3o birthday day (April 21). Two of my dear dear friends, Sandy Gustaveson and Heather Jensen kidnapped me in Steve's (her husbands) plush plush CONVERTIBLE BMW (ps no kids aloud @ this lunch :). We strolled on down to Olive Garden hhhhmmm yummy! It is one of my most favorite places to eat. Later that evening Adam and I got to go golfing together to test drive the new sicks out at Sand Hollow Golf Course. And then to my surprise... a party happened on Sat.April 25, 2009. I have just about the cutest husband ever, who planned a surprise party with all my good friends that could make it, some were not able to attend that's okay :) He planned it so well and kept his cool I honestley had no idea. He even had the table decorated with two beautiful floral arrangements and balloons. We ate at "Made in Brazil" our good friends the Wades own the resturant and gave us the "VIP" treatment. They have AMAZING FOOD!! good entertainment and a wonderful atmosphere. It is a lot like Rodizio grill, up in SLC only 100 times better. They take a lot of pride in slow cooking all their meats just to perfection. Their Chocolate moose cake- awesome (very rich and moist). And then to top it off the band sang me "happy birthday". I felt so special!! The only minor detail Adam forgot, was the camera, but that's okay cause that's what brains are for, remembering- rIGht? After dinner we went bowling. The best part was when I almost threw my bowling ball into CJ's lap- nice catch CJ. I suck at bowling. I LOVE MY FRIENDS they are so special to me. We had such a good time. Thanks to everyone who came and shared that special day with me :).
My big boy graduated from pre-school, YIKES. I can not believe that if we weren't holding him back, that he would be going to kindergarten this year. That totally
wigs me out. His class was darling, they sang a song called "I have a little turtle, his name is Tiny Tim..." It was so cute. Dylan will miss, Miss Christy Jolly and Shari, from Creative Kids preschool. He had 2 years of good times there.
Adam, me and Dylan after Dylan's pre-school graduation!
KiCkIng OfF summer swimparties at the Skinners!! For mothers day we had ribs over at their house and chilled out for the evening. Dianna ended up having her baby girl that night. Her name is Makiah and she is darling.






3 comments:
Happy late birthday! You guys have such a cute family.
Yay! I am so glad you finally posted this! I was dying to put up those pictures of us in the convertable and kept forgetting myself. :) That was such a great day! It's never too late to post I think :) I can't believe that Dylan is 5 now! Crazy! he was soo cute at his party on THursday. Love it! :)
that was a mega post.!!!!Yeah my bad on forgetting the camera for the birthday surprise too. Sorry!!! But it was way fun and I enjoyed your face of shock!!! our mothers day dinner was awesome. thanks for going on that long hot walk with me!!!
ps. you are an awesome friend and i am so glad im lucky enough to have ya as one!!!
Post a Comment