Love the picture of you and Adam on the top of the page! I am so sorry for flaking on Dylans party. Lets all get together next week or something and go swimming. My legs have not seen the sun for over a year! Can't wait to see the Cabo pictures!
I love the picture too! So cute! I can't wait to see the pics from Mexico and everything else. I am so excited to go play golf with you and your new clubs! We will make all of the girls jealous! :) LOL! Love the updates! :) Keep em coming!
2 comments:
Love the picture of you and Adam on the top of the page! I am so sorry for flaking on Dylans party. Lets all get together next week or something and go swimming. My legs have not seen the sun for over a year! Can't wait to see the Cabo pictures!
I love the picture too! So cute! I can't wait to see the pics from Mexico and everything else. I am so excited to go play golf with you and your new clubs! We will make all of the girls jealous! :) LOL! Love the updates! :) Keep em coming!
Post a Comment