Whitterbug and Mason
A Family Affair! Beating the heat.
My sister in-laws. Sarah Adam's cous is in the pink polka dot bikini.
I have to laugh at this pict. Whit and her friends always do this in all their picts. So I though I might be cool for a second. Lol
These two loved playing trucks on the sand. I think they just about ran the wheels right off.
Our "RIDE", equipped with an amazing sound system, gotta have tunes @ Powell! Hmmm I loved loved loved loved loved loved that boat! I have been forrreeevvver spoiled.
Our campsite. We love and embrace the sand, what else do ya do? We eat it, we sleep with it, it just becomes "a part of you". I think we brought half the beach home with us.
The next day was Adam's 32nd birthday! We celebrated it in Lake Powell with some awesome blue frosted cupcakes. Hmmm
Tender moments! We love our Mommies they make everything better!
The Lake Powell crew "09!
Much to our surprise when we returned to pick the trailer up, an "Honest Abe" took our new spare tire and replaced it with a blown out tire, come on people really?
Bye Bye, Granmie Sam and Mason. Thank you so much Sandie for yet another wonderful trip.. thanks to all the brothers and sister who make it that much better! WE LOVE YOU!
WHO: LADY ANTEBELLUM!!!!!
WHEN: JULY 22, 2009
WHERE: DIXIE SUN BOWL
Heather Jensen, Holly Gustaveson, ME. Can I get a Yeehaa?
So we had a wonderful crazy time at the Lady Antebellum concert. Adam was a great sweet husband and let us take BIG RED detailed to a spit shine with some very important instructions: no parking in dirt parking lots! (Love ya babe your the best) We started off the night stuffing our faces at Bajio(YumYum) then it was off to yell our lungs out (literally)! This concert was "general admission" for all you frequent concert goers this means no seats and if you move from your "spot" you loose it. I had to laugh at the boring old people who thought they were going to sit in their chairs on the front row needless to say, and not stand up... PEOPLE like that need to sit in the back. We weaseled out way up front getting closer and closer to the middle just where we wanted to be (lol)! Pretty soon I felt some 45 year old BIG big dude elbowing me, kind of pushing me getting into "my personal space". Pretty soon Heather leans over and says" you have a friend". I tried telling her that he was NOT my friend, it was so loud she didn't hear me. At this point I started getting really annoyed and bugged with this "friend of mine " who continued to violate my personal space, so I said "Dude stop pushing me" and then he proceeds to tell me that I took some random girls spots. K, as I mentioned earlier -you leave your spot you loose your spot. So whatever just as I was going to call security on his you know what, he left. Wow it got my heart pumping. Some girl threw her nasty sweaty bra on stage, and the lead singer threw it back to her and said " Honey your going to need that later" Ha ha ha. We had a good laugh about that. We wrapped up the night with frozen yogurts on our sore throats(from screaming). Good times!






7 comments:
Ah it looks like you had so much fun at Powell! You are so cute! It looks like you and your girls had a blast at the concert...I'm officially jelous!;)
Ahhh.... the sand that we embraced with such love!! My laundry room was full of it after unpacking the bags!! Miss you and your sweet little family!! See you soon hopefully ;)
yeah looks like a fun time at powell!!! and concert!!
Yee-haw! That was the best! I LOVED that concert! Holy cow the best ever! Powell looked so fun too! I can't believe that its been forever since I've been. We need to really stop talking about going and go all together huh? I loved "your Friend" story you told. Seriously kind of funny now that we look back on it and no one got hurt! :) LOL! xoxo
You guys are so cute!!! How are you? I miss you so much!!! So I hear you are still in the neighborhood, I am so glad for you. I hope all is well!!!
It was fun seeing you last night. Cute pictures! Look like you guys had a fun summer.
Looks like you had another fun trip to Lake Powell!! The best trip ever!! I sure hope you took some 70's to listen too...remember that?!
by the way... you have such a beautiful family!
darling pictures :)
Post a Comment