I am soooo with you. I haven't updated my blog for almost a month and it's basically because there's been way too much to update about. But yay for me, I FINALLY set aside the time to do it. I am posting it tonight so look forward to the 100 pictures to be on there soon!
Jamie, I loved reading your blog and about all of your happenings.You have such an adorable family. We are headed to Cabo in Nov. so I was glad you posted some pix of your trip. I am so excited to go there. So glad you have had a fun and adventurous summer. Have a great time on your cruise. Relax and enjoy!
3 comments:
I am soooo with you. I haven't updated my blog for almost a month and it's basically because there's been way too much to update about. But yay for me, I FINALLY set aside the time to do it. I am posting it tonight so look forward to the 100 pictures to be on there soon!
Jamie, I loved reading your blog and about all of your happenings.You have such an adorable family. We are headed to Cabo in Nov. so I was glad you posted some pix of your trip. I am so excited to go there. So glad you have had a fun and adventurous summer. Have a great time on your cruise. Relax and enjoy!
I need an update!!! How are you? Hope the fam is doing well. I think about you often!
Post a Comment