Sunday, October 12, 2008

I Am Officially A Desert Girl!

Photobucket
Growing up in Logan Utah I could handle tempetures that fell well below zero, not anymore. This weekend in St.George we dropped into the low 50's I thought I was going to freeze to death, WHAT A WUSS! My kids are even worse than me, Dylan got out of the car yesterday and kept saying "mom I am freezing" in his very dramatic way, he then insisted on getting his snow boots on, to play outside. In a way it kind of bugs me. Last year I bought thermal underwear to wear under my clothes for when we went up north to visit for Christmas. Pathetic I know.

5 comments:

Lindsay Spencer said...

Ya big WUSS!!! It was 35 here at 5pm. I'm pretty jealous of you right now. Plus, our heater in out apartment isn't working, and the landlord it out of town. So we are FREEZING!! I might have to come and stay with you for a couple weeks.

Heather and Trevor said...

I am the same way! I just about died on Saturday and Sunday! I feel your pain! Hopefully we will warm up again. I hate the cold too!

Darin and Joanna said...

50 are you kidding me! Today I was hoping for 50! I have to admit however that if I moved to St. George or anywhere warmer than here I would probably never move back. I officially hate the cold and am just dreading the long cold and snowy winter! We might have to head your way a few times!

anne said...

O I hear ya! I can't believe how I can't take the cold anymore. I'm gonna freeze to death when I go home for Christmas :(

The McCulloughs said...

It is crazy how quick we acclimate. I totally feel like a desert girl too! Tag complains about being cold in Walmart since they crank up the air so much, it is too funny!