Friday, October 17, 2008
The new "ME"
I did it. I finally got up the guts to go brown, all summer long I have been contemplating on going dark and I knew that once I did it there was no going back (at least for a while). A big thak you goes out to Lacey Christensen from "Tickled Pink" salon who always does such a good job. She gave me the confidence to do it. My roots were driving me crazy, they were so bad. Anyway I would love to hear all your opinions good or bad! So far so good. Adam Likes it and I feel like it is a good change. It takes me back to the good ol days of high school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







17 comments:
I love it! I think it makes your eyes stand out. I really need to change my hair too. I miss you guys!
I love it! I think you look 'striking' with dark hair. Way to go, it's always gutsy to go darker.
I think you look great! It's always scarier to go dark than light...for me anyway. Your cut is cute too!
Cute, I like the dark hair. It compliments you well, your cute blonde, too. I think you can definitely pull of either. It will be a fun change & it's always nice to get your hair healthy again. I have bounced back and forth between the two colors for about 12years.
Could you be any more photogenic? Geez, remind me to never stand in a picture with you next to me. I love the new look, you can totally pull off brunette or blonde, Adam is one lucky guy!
(PS You guys are totally in trouble for blowing off our Halloween Party tonight ...)
I like it. I wish I was brave enough to do it. Looks great!
I think it is dang cute.
So cute, love it! now you won't worry about the root problem like the rest of us:)
I really love your hair dark! It's cute blonde too, but I know what you mean about a change. You look gorgeous anyway, but I really like the brown. :)
Very cute! So fun to be able to be blonde and brown and to mix things up a bit!
LOVE IT!!!!! YOU ARE ALWAYS CUTE! NO WORRIES THERE.
Good for you!! I was wondering if you were going to do it!! Doesn't your hair feel sooo good! I love it too, it looks really natural on you!! It is kinda fun to feel like a new person, huh???
Jamie! You look gorgeous! I love that hair color on you and I agree it is fun to have a change. We miss you guys a ton and can't wait to see you again!
Ok, sorry that last comment was me. I was still signed in on my computer from a friend! :) LOL!
I LOVE IT! You are the cutest brunette ever! :) It is fun to have a change like that! It makes you feel "new"! I am loving it and want to see it in person! Do you want to do the candlesticks soon? I want to put mine up!
I love the new color, it is darling. It is so much fun to try out something new!! I am putting you on my list of blogs to check out, hope you don't care. Oh and I love your picture at the top, very cute!!
Post a Comment