I have been tagged by my friend Chrissi Roche. You guys get to learn about all my quirky things.
RULES:-Link the person who tagged you- List 6 of your quirks- Tag 6 other bloggers- List the rules on your blog-6 Quirks about me...
#1- I am a freak about my bed. I ALWAYS have to get into a bed that has been made. It doesn't matter if I have been sick laying in it all day, I have to officially make it again before I go to bed that night. Making it however is a whole another quirk in and of its self so I won't go there, my husband and my sister Jill are the only ones who can make it my satisfaction (it took him a couple of years). I also have a routine every night that I do with my bed, I pull all my decorative pillows off and turn my sheets down, sometimes I spray linen spray on them (vanilla and lavender is my fav right now). I wash and iron my sheets every Monday regardless! I feel very anxious and fidgety if anyone sits or lays on my bed after it has been made (this dates back to elementry days). My kids learn at a very young age that we DO NOT PLAY on the beds. My bed when I go camping (d0n't laugh I do go every now and again) is maintained the same given the conditions.
#2- Dry, cracked unkept feet and toenails.
EEEWW the thought of it gives me chills. I am not freaky about feet, only the nasty unkept ones. This was definitely a date breaker. Ugly nasty feet would drive me away from the hottest guy. Adam will tell you that I give him pedicures every couple of weeks. In fact I just gave him one on Sunday. He has beautiful feet (are guys suppost to have beautiful feet?)
#3- I always have to have the last bite of anything I am sharing. I feel totally unsatisfied if I don't get to.
#4- I am extremely critical of my own penmanship. I will re write things over and over until it looks the way I want it to. Especially my signature.
#5- I am a procrastinator. I work well under pressure, even though it leaves me scrambling at the last minute.
6#-I have a SLIGHT obsession with popping zits, or anything that has puss in it. One of my most favorite things to do, when I was dental assisting was to drain abscesses. Gross I know, my family thinks I should seek counseling about this. I should be a dermatologist or Eustachian, because I really could do it all day, and to get paid doing that would be awesome.
So there they are, now you guys now how big of a freek I am! What ever you do DON'T sit on my bed. I am taging Amy Broadhead, Lindsey Miller, Molly Koceja, Heather Jensen, Hillary Payne. Ok girls don't let me down....No pressure.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






10 comments:
I think we all have our little quirks. It's funny to read other peoples. :)
You look so cute in all your pics. I want to hang out soon you guys are so fun! I am glad we will be here for awhile too.
I love to read yours! I will totally do my tag and you can read mine! :) I love having a nicely made bed too, and clean feet for sure! :)
I have always wanted to try brown. YOu look great!
Hey Jamie, my mom made the curtains. It was super easy. If I hadn't been totally stressed out, I could have made it. It would have been as good though!
Ok, so I am thinking back to the time a couple of years ago when I came over to see your new house and visit baby Mason. I am pretty sure I sat on your bed!!!! I am SO sorry, you should have told me to get the heck off! I don't think you will want to be my friend when I tell you that my bed gets made about 1-2 times a month, sadly, that might actually be giving myself too much credit. I really only make it if the cleaning lady is coming or if a visitor is stopping by. Will you still talk to me?
Jamie you are so funny!! So many funny memories that go along with your little quirks. I think of you often when making my bed and glad that we still share are zit popping passion.
I love your list and new most of this except for the last bite thing!! Why are we so obsessed with our beds?? I am so glad that you are blogging, it is so fun to look at your blog and see what you are up to!!
wow you are quirky!!! Just kidding. I didn't know you were that crazy about your bed. That makes me laugh. hey do you remember when we first met jared and josh and we spent all afternoon picking the zits on their backs. I love that too. I did know that about you. Miss you. Lindsey
Hey stranger, I saw your blog and picture on Heather Jensens blog. I'm glad you finally got your blog going. (horrible neighbor that I am/was who kept saying she would come help). Cooper about had a kitten when he saw Dylans picture. So I let him look at all yours. He asks on a weekly basis when we are moving back to St.George and when can he play with Dylan. Even after he saw the pictures he said so sad, Mommy I miss Dylan. It about broke my heart. Hope everything is going good.
Post a Comment