
This is usually one of the first things people find out about me when they first meet me, food is just such a big part of our culture and meat is in everything. No I am not a phsyco animal rights activist, I just simply get really freaked out thinking about the whole process. Blood, bones, liaments, muscles eeewww. I simply do not like it. No this does not mean I deprive my husband and family of meat, wierd I know but Adams family thinks I am the best at cooking meat I cook some "mean" ribs. Actually it is a real pain for me, because meat is in everything. But for my whole life I have been able to work around it. My parents were so patient. That had to be so frusterating for my mom, lucky for me my family eats tons of veggies even the wierd ones. Artichokes are on of my most favorites. They are kind of expensive so I don't get them very often.
When I was younger I was very insecure about it, people just couldn't understand why I didn't like it, now days its like a "trendy thing" so there is always something at the resturants I can find.





4 comments:
That is not weird at all. I am a huge fan of Steak and Pork and all meat but I don't really think that beaing a vegetarian is weird. I know, the whole process of preparing meat is kind of weird. I am with you on that! So do you want to do the candlesticks this week. We can stay in and let the kids play because it is so cold! :)
Hi Jamie! I'm glad you posted - it's fun being able to see pictures of your cute family - I read your "desert girl" post and i too am wishing I could be a desert girl - its freezing here! I'm very jealous of where you're living right now! Hope you guys are doing good - your boys are adorable:)
I am officailly a desert girl too!! I hate the feeling of the snow crunching under your feet!! Yuck! Thank goodness we live in sunny St. George!!
Way to go. I, personally, love the meat. But to each his...or her own. :)
Post a Comment