Yay you are offically a blogger now!!! Your page looks cute good job!!! i saw this one and nearly picked it...great minds think alike. Have fun this weekend
Yeah! I'm so excited! Glad to have you join the blogging world! Your kids are darling! Oh they are cute! How old are they again? I am jealous of your warm weather pictures. I really miss LV. YOu better let me know when you come this way. Nikki and I do a lot together. We could all get together for lunch! Thanks for the invite to your blog!
So cute! I can't believe I haven't even seen Mason in real life and Dylan was a baby the last time I saw him! I guess you guys need to make it to a family reunion! Anyway your family is so cute....those boys of yours are going to be heartbreakers! Thanks for saying HI. It will be fun to keep in touch a little better this way!
Jamie!! I'm so excited you will finally have an updated blog! I wish you lived up here so you could do school w/me! You would love it! Can't wait to see you guys again... hope its not too long! Hi to the boys and Adam! Love ya!
Hooray! You started a blog. I am so excited to be able to keep up with you guys more. We miss you up here and can't wait to see you this weekend! I love all the pics on the blog and the background and everything looks so great. I will check in often :)
I ditto everyone else; so glad that you joined the blogging ranks! Your page looks so cute and your even have music... good job!! Before you know it your going to be addicted to it and you'll be neglecting your kids and housework! But, heck, blogging is great and a good break for us busy moms!! Keep the posts coming and let me know when you get home and we will trade our boys!!
8 comments:
Yay you are offically a blogger now!!! Your page looks cute good job!!! i saw this one and nearly picked it...great minds think alike. Have fun this weekend
Yeah! I'm so excited! Glad to have you join the blogging world! Your kids are darling! Oh they are cute! How old are they again?
I am jealous of your warm weather pictures. I really miss LV. YOu better let me know when you come this way. Nikki and I do a lot together. We could all get together for lunch! Thanks for the invite to your blog!
So cute! I can't believe I haven't even seen Mason in real life and Dylan was a baby the last time I saw him! I guess you guys need to make it to a family reunion! Anyway your family is so cute....those boys of yours are going to be heartbreakers! Thanks for saying HI. It will be fun to keep in touch a little better this way!
Hey- How are you? Cute pics, cute blog. Your boys are darling. Good to see you on here.
Jamie!! I'm so excited you will finally have an updated blog! I wish you lived up here so you could do school w/me! You would love it! Can't wait to see you guys again... hope its not too long! Hi to the boys and Adam! Love ya!
Hooray! You started a blog. I am so excited to be able to keep up with you guys more. We miss you up here and can't wait to see you this weekend! I love all the pics on the blog and the background and everything looks so great. I will check in often :)
I love that you are part of the blogging community now!
I ditto everyone else; so glad that you joined the blogging ranks! Your page looks so cute and your even have music... good job!! Before you know it your going to be addicted to it and you'll be neglecting your kids and housework! But, heck, blogging is great and a good break for us busy moms!! Keep the posts coming and let me know when you get home and we will trade our boys!!
Post a Comment