what a cute littl girl you were!! So did you post the local weather on your blog to make me jealous cause I'm in the arctic?! We need to get a date for Heather a baby shower... I have fun ideas!! Lets chat soon!
Yeah Jamie I love your blog! I love the cute little girl pics- so cute. Your dad was smart and chose Idaho over hawaii:) j/k Go Idaho!!! Thanks again for a fun day today my kids loved it way too much! talk to ya soon.
Hey Jamie- cute pictures, you were a doll. You have a cute blog, I like that you update, which I'm horrible about doing. Just a heads up, your link for our blog doesn't work, it's hootiechrissi.blogspot.com (I think you put hottie, which he is :) It is for sure vacation time again. Let me know next time you head north.
Oh my gosh what a cute blog you have! I was just thinking about you today. It's homecoming this week and I was just day dreaming about being young again and all the fun we had. Then today in my kickboxing class they played It's raining men. We were some crazy girls back then.
Anyway Brad started a blog for us so you will have to go check it out. www.brikki-boopers.blogspot.com
Hey we are adding you to my blog list. If you want an invite to our blog email me at lincolnperry@netzero.com. Hope things are well with you and your cute family.
7 comments:
what a cute littl girl you were!! So did you post the local weather on your blog to make me jealous cause I'm in the arctic?! We need to get a date for Heather a baby shower... I have fun ideas!! Lets chat soon!
Cute pictures! I so remember you looking like that. I sometimes feel like we should still be that little!
We pay good money for those highlights now and you just had them for FREE!! YOu look too cute!
Yeah Jamie I love your blog! I love the cute little girl pics- so cute. Your dad was smart and chose Idaho over hawaii:) j/k Go Idaho!!! Thanks again for a fun day today my kids loved it way too much! talk to ya soon.
Hey Jamie- cute pictures, you were a doll. You have a cute blog, I like that you update, which I'm horrible about doing. Just a heads up, your link for our blog doesn't work, it's hootiechrissi.blogspot.com (I think you put hottie, which he is :) It is for sure vacation time again. Let me know next time you head north.
Oh my gosh what a cute blog you have! I was just thinking about you today. It's homecoming this week and I was just day dreaming about being young again and all the fun we had. Then today in my kickboxing class they played It's raining men. We were some crazy girls back then.
Anyway Brad started a blog for us so you will have to go check it out. www.brikki-boopers.blogspot.com
Hey we are adding you to my blog list. If you want an invite to our blog email me at lincolnperry@netzero.com. Hope things are well with you and your cute family.
Post a Comment