We went on a little family trip to Lake Powell the first part of September, I am just now getting them posted, better late that never right? It was so fun, words could never express how much I love that place. The sun, the sand, and the water, I get all gitty inside just thinking about it. My memories of Lake Powell trips are all so great. There are many to tell. And thankfully this time, we didn't have one bump in the road.

Dylan fell asleep by the campfire. He was so tired

Best buddies

Adam waterskiing

The "Gratto"

I was so nervous Mason would hate his lifejacket, but he did sooo great! What a trooper he was.

Aunte Whitni and Dylan

I LOVE TO WATERSKI. It realeses serious endorphins to my brain. Waterskiing in Lake Powell, my life does not get any better.
3 comments:
Hey there. I just passed through your blog from Amy's. I love Lake Powell. I wish that we could go more often!
I am still super jealous that we didn't get to go!! It has been tooo long since I visited Powell! Don't know about the Sandie question, I texted Whit!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun and I am so glad that you didn't have any bumps in the road. That must be a first for a Phillips' Lake Powell trip!! I love Dylan's bed in the sand!
Post a Comment