During my visit up north my Dad burned a bunch of old pictures of my famlily on discs. So I decided to post some of them. They have been fun to look at.
Hey there you probably don't remember me but I am Ryan Andreasens wife (Lindsays X) I was blog hoping and came across yours and Adams and Ryan wanted me to say Hey. Feel free to look on our blog and keep in touch. Ryan sure misses Adam and tells me alot of good times they had together. angieandryana.blogspot
Jamie it's so great to catch up on your life through this blog. I didn't know your parents did that with the farm back in 97. what a great thing for your whole fam to enjoy! what a cute family you have....the boys are darling! Their eyes are so pretty.
2 comments:
Hey there you probably don't remember me but I am Ryan Andreasens wife (Lindsays X) I was blog hoping and came across yours and Adams and Ryan wanted me to say Hey. Feel free to look on our blog and keep in touch. Ryan sure misses Adam and tells me alot of good times they had together.
angieandryana.blogspot
Jamie it's so great to catch up on your life through this blog. I didn't know your parents did that with the farm back in 97. what a great thing for your whole fam to enjoy! what a cute family you have....the boys are darling! Their eyes are so pretty.
Post a Comment