Friday, September 19, 2008

My Trip to Logan

Adam and I went to Logan to see my nephew Cody (he is the oldest grandchild) return home from the Ft. Lauderdale, Florida mission. I can't believe I am old enough to say that. His mission also covered the Florida Keys. He sent many pictures of him sitting on the dock that overlooked a turquoise ocean. On their p-days they would fish. I think that would a complete test of my testimony to be sent there. I LOVE WATER and to think of not being able to get in the ocean would kill me.
So Monday came and Adam needed to get back to get back to work, I decided that my parents fixing me dinner, letting me sleep in until 10:00 a.m, spoiling my children, and the cool breeze in the air was too tempting to leave. So on Sunday we will be heading back to "real" life. Actually I am a really big wuss when I have to be away from my husband. I miss him tons, I think he misses all the chaos too. -I'm out

No comments: